Sickhead Games is pleased to announce a new title for Windows Phone. ARMED! is a sci-fi turn-based multiplayer strategy game that is part RTS, part tabletop strategy, and puts you in command of a fleet of futuristic tanks, turrets, and robots with one goal: infiltrate enemy territory and destroy their headquarters:
Play ranked head-to-head against online opponents, challenge your friends to a correspondence game, or battle the AI in single player mode. Full feature list includes:
- Five maps with unique artwork and tactical terrain features.
- 12 offensive and defensive units to command into battle
- Over 50 unit upgrades and special attacks to help turn the tide.
- Simultaneous turn online multiplayer with ratings and matchmaking.
- Play custom correspondence matches against friends.
- Step by step tutorial that gets you right into the game.
- Tile updates with turn notifications.
- Track you ranking on the real time leaderboards.
- Scoreloop integration with photo profiles.
- Ad-supported trial with free online multiplayer.
ARMED! is currently available for Windows Phone on the Windows Phone Marketplace. You can also visit the official ARMED! site for screenshots and FAQ page. Go ahead… Get ARMED!
Keep up with Sickhead Games
For those interested in keeping up with what goes on behind the scenes here… you can always follow our Flickr page, a mixed bag of the latest screenshots, tests, and office shenanigans, and our Twitter feed, featuring up-to-date Sickhead news and indie business talk. We can’t always discuss the latest projects, but we try to provide what we can. For now, check out some new scenes from the upcoming Torque 3D demo South Pacific, from the Flickr page: